You have five (5) business days after your signed delivery acceptance to report any damage that may have occurred during the shipping process. If no shipping damage is reported during this initial five (5) day time period, all future reports or complaints will be treated as a warranty claim and will be subject to the terms and conditions of our standard warranty.
Trade Show House guarantees the quality and function of its products when used in the correct manner as illustrated on each product's accompanying user instruction sheet. This covers general “wear and tear” and guarantees repair or replacement when product failure is due to defects in manufacturing or assembly.
Our warranty does not cover damage or product failure due to incorrect use, mistreatment, failure to follow provided user instructions sheets, destruction, loss, theft, unauthorized alteration, vandalism or natural disasters. In case of a warranty dispute, Trade Show House reserves the right of final decision on the nature and cause of damage and the fair and applicable warranty response.
Trade Show House warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal residential use and conditions, for one (1) year from the original invoice date. The manufacturer agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for expedited shipping and insurance which will be incurred by the customer).
Our Warranty Policy does not apply to any costs, repair or replacement of the product for the following exceptions, but not limited to:
- Non-specific usage causing damage to the product
- Normal wear and tear
- Age from abuse, misuse, alterations, improper installation, shipping damages
- Natural disasters, including but not limited to fire, earthquakes, smoke, lightning, floods and explosions
- Failure of owner to take timely action to minimize the loss or damage or to give Trade Show House timely feedback of notice of defect
- Unauthorized product modification, causes external to the product, such as electric power fluctuations or failure, repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by Trade Show House, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product
- Damage from connectors or cables will be presumed to have resulted from misuse and will not be covered by warranty service. It also does not cover any product where the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed or there is cosmetic damage by the purchaser such as markings, discoloration, scratches, dents, anti-theft devices markings, gouges or any other defacement
Should you have a problem with a product within its given warranty period, please contact our customer service department. You will be asked standard questions to determine the nature of the product failure and the appropriate response. Upon authorization to return a problem product, all returns must be made to Trade Show House within fourteen (14) days of RMA.
Out of Warranty
Trade Show House will continue to service its products, even after the standard warranty ends. If a product fails outside of the warranty period, contact us and our technical support team will provide you with various options available including cost.