Our Mini Digital Kiosk Display with Automatic Hand Sanitizer Dispenser is a digital signage display that features optical interactive touch capabilities to create a lasting impression in the mind of your audience through personal interactive experiences.
- 1 - 21.5" Mini Digital Interactive Monitor 1080p (white or black)
- 1 - Aluminum Frame and Mount
- 1 - Bubble Base
- 1 - Automatic Sanitizer Dispenser (500mL)
- Interactive Capacitive Touch Capabilities
- 1080p HD Color-Vibrant Digital Screen
- USB Media Player
- Back Door for Media Player Access
- Available in Black or White
- Optic Fiber Panel Cable
- UL Certification
- Remote Control
- Touch-Free Automatic Hand Sanitizer Dispenser
- Battery Operated
- Liquid/Gel Compatible
- Portable Floor Stand
- For liquid/gel like alcohol only, not for soap or lotion.
- Automatic infrared: The automatic infrared sensor detects the area within 3-4 inches and sprays without directly touching the disinfectant –which effectively prevents cross-infection.
- Application: Automatically sprays liquid by infrared sensor, suitable for use of various disinfectant liquids and hand sanitizers.
- Battery Powered: Operated with batteries (1000ml=x4C/500ml=x4AA)
- Display Construction: Aluminum Bungee-Connected Snap Tube Frame
- Graphic Material: Dye Sublimated Tension Fabric Print
- Graphic Finishing: Pillowcase Style with Zipper
- Shipping Dimensions: Monitor, Pole, Mounting Kit & Dispenser: 18'W x 10"D x 39"H, Bubble Base: 24"W x 7"D x 24"H
- Shipping Weight: 34 lbs (Display), 13 lbs (Base)
Graphic Templates / Instructions
If you are not able to generate a "High Quality Print" PDF, we accept the following software generated file formats.
- Photoshop .PSD Include all layers, paths, channels, links and fonts.
- Illustrator .AI Convert text to outlines, include all linked images (do not embed images).
- InDesign and QuarkXpress files are not recommended for large format printing. We only except "High Quality Printing" PDF's generated from these software programs.
Production and delivery times for custom graphic orders are based on artwork proof approval. Proofs are sent within one business day of artwork submission. The artwork approval cut-off time for production to begin the following business day is 3pm EST.
For example, if your artwork is submitted at 10am on Monday, you should expect to receive proofs no later than 10am on Tuesday. Artwork must then be approved by 3pm Tuesday for production to begin on Wednesday. If artwork approval is received after 3pm, then production will begin Thursday.
Please note that failure to respond to the proofs approval email in writing by the mandatory cut-off time may result in rush service fees or missed deadlines.
Trade Show House will not be held liable for missed deadlines due to carrier delays, as the responsibility for delivery of each parcel falls on the carrier service, and cannot be controlled once the item is shipped.
Trade Show House uses United Parcel Service and Federal Express for order shipments. We use the U.S. Postal Service for shipments of printed catalogs and samples only. A street address is required on all product orders. We cannot deliver product orders to P.O. Boxes. Please note that production time does not include freight time.
Time Critical Orders
Customers with firm event dates must indicate those dates when ordering online. Please enter your in-hand date in the comments field when placing your order. Custom orders involving artwork often require expedited shipping to meet client in-hand dates. Customer service will inform customers of added shipping expenses prior to making any changes to their order. No charges will be made without the express permission of the client. Trade Show House reserves the right to change carriers at is sole discretion.
The arrival of a product damaged during shipping is a ‘non-warranty issue’ and claims must be reported to the customer service department within three business days of receipt. When submitting a shipping damage claim, we may require digital photos to document the damage to the shipping container or product. Please be sure to sign for packages as “damaged”. Upon authorization to return the damaged product, all returns must be made to Trade Show House within 2 weeks of delivery.
Please verify items shipped against the packing list immediately upon receiving your shipments to ensure accuracy. If you suspect that the delivery is incorrect or missing parts, please contact our customer service department immediately.
At Trade Show House, we pride ourselves on our quality and production processes to ensure orders are produced and shipped on time. Unfortunately, we have no control over delivery of orders once they leave our production facilities. Once an order is picked up, the responsibility for timely delivery falls on the carrier. Trade Show House will not be held liable for missed event dates due to carrier delay issues.Return Policy
Should you need to return a product due to order cancellation or for any other reason not covered by our warranty, we reserve the right to carry out a 100% inspection of the product before accepting the return. All returns of this nature are susceptible to a 25% restocking fee. Unwanted returns will not be accepted 30 days after the shipping date of the original product. Trade Show House will not accept the return of a used product, a custom made product, or inkjet graphics.
The arrival of a product damaged in shipping is a ‘non-warranty issue’ and claims must be reported to our customer service department within three business days of receipt as carriers will not settle damage claims after this period. Customers that delay damage reporting will forfeit their right to replacement. When submitting a shipping damage claim, digital photos may be required to document damage to the shipping container or product. Carriers reserve the right to inspect damages prior to settling a claim. Upon authorization to return the damaged product, all returns must be made to Trade Show House within 2 weeks of delivery.
Cancellation of custom manufactured or imprinted products may accrue costs associated with the order up to the time of cancellation. The customer is responsible for these costs which can include, but are not limited to, labor, materials and custom imprinting.